**THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM**
- Will ship to arrive on or around the scheduled release date of 11/8/19
- Any other items placed in an order along with this item will not ship until this item is in stock and ready to ship on or near 11/8/19
- We do not split shipments, please place two separate orders if there are other items that you wish to have shipped immediately
- All physical items include a digital download
- All images of the vinyl on this page are digital mockups & the final product may differ slightly from what is pictured
UK/EU customers, visit our UK store!
- Neon Green vinyl (limited to 500, first time available on vinyl)
- Printed innersleeve with lyrics
- Exclusive 11" x 17" poster
- Remastered + includes 3 bonus songs
The pseudonymme of DIY pop prince(ss) Kelsie Hogue, Sir Babygirl mixes and matches inspirations as sundry as Courtney Love, Charli XCX, Hey Arnold!, and Wicked the Musical into radically technicolor queer pop for a future free of genre boundary and gender binary.
Originally released on Valentine's Day weekend 2019, Crush on Me has been lauded by Rolling Stone (Best New Artists of the Year,) Billboard (50 Best Albums of 2019 So Far,) Stereogum (40 Best New Bands of 2018,) The Fader, Pitchfork, Paper, and NPR. Sir Babygirl was a featured performer at LA Pride 2019 and has sold out all of her NY headline shows to date. Fans and critics alike have fallen for Sir Babygirl—online (with an Instagram feed full of selfies, surreal memes, and stan obsessions) and in concert.
500 / Neon Green